Important message to all TAB members,
With the start of TAB’s warm-weather riding season quickly approaching, the club still needs ride leaders for some of its rides. If you, hardy TAB members, want these rides to continue, and I know you do, some of you will have to step up and volunteer to lead. They cannot continue without a leader.
You may be thinking that you don’t want to commit to being at a ride every single week. That is understandable. However, a great way to avoid having to show up every week is to pair up with a fellow rider. Then you can take turns in leading. You can work out a schedule that works for both of you. If you have something else going on in life, your co-leader can fill in for you—and vice versa!
Perhaps you have a riding companion you know would be good at leading a ride. Please have that person contact me…or send me that person’s name.
If you want these rides to continue, and I know you do, please step up and volunteer to be a ride leader. Yes, there is some responsibility, but it’s not that bad, and kind of fun!
Below is the list of rides still needing a leader. I hope to hear from you soon.
Chuck Nicewonder TAB Ride Captain
- 1. Sunday Breakfast Ride from Wildwood Preserve Metropark
- 2. Sunday 1:00 Getaway Ride 16 – 18 mph pace
- 3. Monday Bedford Ride 16 – 18 mph pace
- 4. Tuesday Old 24 Breakaway from Whitehouse
- 5. Windsday Ride from Timberstone Reasonable and Reliable
- 6. Group AND Fast and Reliable group.
- 7. Thursday 5fer Spicy Plus
- 8. Thursday 5fer GLR